Hello My dear readers,
It's been so long! A lot has happened since May and that is when I last posted here.
How have you guys been? What has been happening to you?
God has been faithful this year and I have come to share my testimonies with you.
I have a lot of testimonies but I am only going to share 12.
1. I am thankful that God saw me through 2014 and into 2015. January was a great month for my family and I.
2. My husband and I had our traditional wedding, marriage blessing and wedding thanksgiving in February and it was awesome. God surprised us and I am grateful that all was a success.
3. My birthday was on the 5th of March and I am thankful for life and good health.
4. In April I made the tough decision to resign from work, I am thankful for that decision even if it was a hard one. God has been faithful to me.
5. I started a new business in May, and I cannot thank God enough for this big step of faith. I also decided to start driving lessons and it was fun trying to learn how to drive a manual car.
6. I got lots of gifts for my baby in June, I bought a lot as well awaiting his arrival. I thank God for divine provision, only God deserves all the praise.
7. I thank God for adding another year to my husband's years in July, and for journey mercies for my mum who came for omugwo. Thank God for family.
8. God is worthy of all the praise! Chai!!! my bundle of joy arrived on the 1st of August 2015, I would forever be grateful for safe delivery! At lot went down but God was by my side through out. He is my Olugbala.
9. Resumed business post partum in September and God has been my strength so far. Thank God for strength and journey mercies for my mum and inlaws who travelled back to their homes.
10. My husband and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary on the 2nd of October. I thank God for one year of bliss, in one year of marriage God blessed us with a beautiful child and so much more.
11. November is still on going. My baby boy is 3 months old and my mum and sister celebrated their birthdays this month. God is awesome.
12. I am looking forward to December because it's going to be a great month filled with joy, laughter, promotions, good news and so much more. And hey! It's the month of Christmas . I thank God for Christmas too and Jesus.
There is so much to be thankful for . Please share your testimonies with me and God would bless you abundantly .
"I will praise you, O Lord with my wholeheart, I will show forth all your marvelous works and wonderful deeds" - Psalm 9:1 (AMP)