Today we gonna be looking at How to accessorize outfits with scarves :)
You've seen others wear scarves that look so nice on them! And you want to wear a scarf yourself, but don't know how to make the outfit work? This guide will show you how it's done.
- Find what colors are predominant in your wardrobe. You want a variety of scarves that will match your outfits.
- Buy yourself a simple scarf - or scarves - that match those colors and the styles of your outfits. For example, if you have a floral skirt, find a matching floral scarf. Or find solid colour scarves that will go with several of your outfits.
- Watch how others wear and ties their scarves. Try to copy the way you think looks best. Stand in front of the mirror and practice tying your scarf in different ways.
- Use your imagination. A scarf can go around the head, neck, waist, or even a hat.
- Check fashion magazines and see how models or designers use scarves.
- Wear a scarf according to the weather. Obviously it's nicer to wear a thick scarf when its cold , and light one when its not too hot.
- Do not wear printed scarves on printed shirts or tops or dresses.
- Prints like leopard or zebra work best on solid colors.
- You can always decorate your scarf with brooches.
So beautiful people...Thats it for this post, read through and leave a comment.Luv you guys