Sometimes I get carried away with all the activities going on in my life but I always make out time to thank God for all he has done for me. I may not be able to mention all of them but I tell him how grateful I am.
THE RULES OF THIS CHALLENGE
1. When nominated you have 24 hours to accept the challenge.
2. You have to write or say 3 things you are grateful for on any social media platform just once.
3. You are to take a picture of a simple pleasure. A simple pleasure is something that makes (or made) you smile in a day preferably non humans (because I am sure a lot of people would list the humans as what they are grateful for). For example a cup of coffee, a bottle of your favorite soda or drink, a scoopful of ice cream, a butterfly that just perched on a window, something at your work desk, a game…You get the drift. It is something that should be inexpensive. It is not an opportunity to show off cars, watches, shoes and all the things that people like showing off nowadays.
4. You have to give out at least 5 USD (convert it to your local currency) within 7 days of accepting the challenge to a less privileged person or a cause or a charity organization. That's about 840 naira.
5. You nominate three people (within your circle) to take up the challenge.
6. If you don’t accept the challenge you are required to donate at least 20 USD to a charity organization of your choice.
I AM GRATEFUL FOR...
1. Love: Love is power, and I feel more powerful when I love people. I am grateful that I have grown to become a more loving person and it gives me so much joy just to show love to other people especially people who have lost hope.
2. Good health: I have not been to the hospital for a long time and the last time I went sef na because I go do test nofin serious. I thank God daily for that.
3. My Job: God has surprised me so much this year and I am grateful. I thank God that I am not jobless even if I don't have all the degrees yet.
MY SIMPLE PLEASURE
I am so grateful for my nails...it grows so fast, I wrapped and polished it #Naturalnails
So, I am nominating...drumrolls....
Ibukun of she is out of control
Finally I am grateful that I can blog and you can read...Enjoy your weekend and God bless you real good.
Hugs & Kisses
Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip or fall.
- Psalms 55:22 NLT