Thursday 19 September 2013

Watermelon!!!

Did u know that Watermelon isn't even a fruit? Yeah neither did I


Watermelon is thought to have originated in Kalahari Desert of Africa, the first recorded watermelon harvest occurred nearly 5,000 years ago in Egypt (plenty grammar...let me nor bore u guys eh)

So I was having watermelon for dinner and the light bulb came on :) and I was like hey! Why don't I blog about my healthy dinner lol

Okay so here it goes...
Not only is Watermelon refreshing and sweet, it quenches ya thirst and it contains lycopene(Google it if u dunno what it is) well, for those who no sabi Google it is a fat soluble antioxidant, watermelon is a healthy food choice that may help reduce the risks of cancer and other diseases Pls don't quote me o,quote google (na dem know pass)
Like I was saying...It is an excellent source of vitamin A,B6 and C and contains fiber and potassium, it has no fat or cholesterol...Good for your body! Good for your body!

To all those fruit sellers WATERMELON is a VEGETABLE and cucumber is his cousin :) watermelon is one of my best fru...vegetables and I am loving it even more.

So guys get chopping! Eat as much as you can cos it's healthy! Btw I think almost everybody knows that.








No comments:

Post a Comment