Monday 24 February 2014

KEEP UP WITH BLOOM-First Episode!!!


Hey guys! 
How are you doing today?
So I came up with an idea that would help me keep in touch with you guys more often, I get very really busy with work sometimes and then I forget that I have wonderful readers out there waiting for a new post from this blog...hence I came up with the idea KEEP UP WITH BLOOM, and its going to be a Monday-Monday series by God's grace, I would be gisting you how I spent my weekend and any extra gist...hehehe

Sooooooooo I hereby launch the first episode of
 KeeP UP WitH BlooM TADA!!!!! 

Welcome!

So how is your Monday going so far? Mine is going great but I feel tired, dunno why

Lemme gist you about my weekend...On friday, after work I went to church for the 6pm friday service in my church and It was amazing, I attend Family Worship Centre Wuye. My pastor is currently doing a series on Making Quality Decisions and friday's topic was Making quality financial decisions and mehn I really needed that word (as I go soon marry...lol...oh I havent gisted you? keep reading) so It was an amazing time in the presence of God and I learnt a whole lot.

On Saturday I struggled to get out of bed, I wish I had slept in but I had an Interior Design meeting for 10am and I was running late. After the meeting, I headed back home and had a good rest. Later on I had a nail client and that was how my saturday just disappeared.

Have you noticed how short weekends are these days???

On Sunday, I went to church and afterwards headed back home, had my quiet time and buried my self in HOMELAND series. Who has seen it?
So that was how my weekend vanished o.

Ehen I said I would gist you about my engagement, sooooo hmmmmm Bloom is engaged oooo (Praise master Jesus) hehehe It happened on the 15th of Febuary 2014, a day after valentine's day and It was a magical moment for me.
The full tory would be up in my next post....


How did your weekend go? I would love to know.




He who finds a wife, has found a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord - Proverbs 18:22

No comments:

Post a Comment