Thursday 31 July 2014

KEEP UP WITH BLOOM: GOT MY GROOVE BACK!!!

What have I been up to? Hmmm a whole lot! Sometimes I have to pinch myself because I do not know how I got so busy.
Hey sweeties, long time huh? yea...I'm back now!
So this is supposed to be a Monday post but I had to go make my hair and when I got back I went straight to bed, and then on Tuesday I was just lazy and on Wednesday I was so busy at work plus I forgot my laptop at home, hence the Thursday keep up with bloom.
Happy holidays however, Eid Mubarak in arias to all my Muslim readers, hope you had a swell time?

My weekend was ok, on Friday after work, I headed for church but as I dey reach, if you see rain? Jehovah! Plus traffic! Hmmm I just diverted my journey o, cos taxis do not enter the church premises and my ‘I better pass my neighbor umbrella’ go just serve God, so to avoid stories that touch, I cucuma turn back.
On Saturday, my plan was to be out of the house at 9am but mehn sleep carry me go reach 10am, so I left the house at about 11am. Had to go pick up a parcel and do some running around. What got me upset on Saturday was that my mum sent a parcel from portharcourt through God is good transport services and they really got me pissed. I do not intend to ruin their business so I would not talk about it. BUT if it happens again, I would definitely rant o, no turning back.
On Sunday, I went to church, went to pick up the parcel that had not arrived and went back home to take a nap. I am so glad I got to rest throughout this weekend and holiday.
I hope you guys had a splendid weekend and holiday? I sure would like to hear about yours.

Here is what wore to church on Sunday...
Iro and Buba fever :)

Thanks for reading

Hugs & Kisses

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is long-suffering towards us, not willing that any should perish but that all should perish but that all should come to repentance 
- 2 Peter 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment