Friday 1 August 2014

FOOD FRIDAY: SURELY SURELY

Oh how I love to cook, it gives me great joy…think I got that from my mum because she is a born chef. Ok so that’s by the way...was already getting carried away.
Hey guys! TGIF!!!!! hehehe how are you guys doing today? Its another food Friday, so lets get to it.

Firstly I want to acknowledge the fact that I am a mini foodie! I say mini because I can stay without going to a fast food, I would rather make my own meal. That is not to say that I do not eat out o…I do especially on most special occasions with the fiancé.
Lately I got major inspiration from a food blog I bumped into 9jafoodie.com and I must confess she is amazing! I have never seem Nigerian food look so good.
I have always wanted to do food posts hence my Food Friday posts so far, HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE . And I have always wanted to try out recipes and share with you guys but anytime I start I always stop halfway, its either I don’t find some of the ingredients I need or time no dey.

But I am here to announce to you that very very very soon I go start!. I have gathered a lot of courage and inspiration and I think I am ready. Its going to be a Friday-Friday post as we have declared it a food day already.
I know I would get loads of support from you guys, questions and suggestions are welcome as this is a new phase for this blog and I would need all the help I can get.
Keep reading and keep commenting.

Hugs & Kisses

And so, dear friends, while you are waiting for these things to happen, make every effort to be found living peaceful lives that are pure and blameless in his sight.
-2 Peter 3:14 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment