Monday 7 April 2014

KEEP UP WITH BLOOM: NO LIGHT, LOVE

My lovely readers, how are you guys doing today? Happy new week and how was your weekend? Mine was cool, I was basically lounging...I would love to hear about your weekend , please leave a comment below.

On Friday, I was basically lounging...It was a good day and I had a great evening with the fiance...though the traffic was crazy but we didn't let that put us down.
On Saturday, I had some running around to do, a meeting to attend and shopping to do...Biko what is going on with the light in this country? This light issue don tire me o, having to run generator every day is not cheap either *whew*...The heat is terrible too, abi the ozone layer don finish? We need answers o

On Sunday, I went to church and I had an awesome time in the presence of God and the Pastor talked about LOVE: It is the ultimate, we all know we are meant to love neighbors as ourselves but the truth is that some of our neighbors no even want make we love them sef, so what do we do? Anyway, the problem with this nation is Love because if we can just love ourselves and love this country a little bit more things would be better...after church, I downloaded asun and small chops with ice water, then I face my bed for my sunday nap (best nap ever). That was how my weekend finished o and I am looking forward to an amazing week ahead.
I wish you guys all the best this week and I pray that God grants you all your heart desires.

What I wore on Sunday :)
Didn't find anyone to take me a full picture :(

Thanks for reading

Hugs & Kisses


He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; He who keeps understanding will find good 
-Proverbs 19:8 

No comments:

Post a Comment