Tuesday 1 April 2014

KEEP UP WITH BLOOM: WOKS & KOI, HAPPY CHILD, THANKFUL

It is a lovely Tuesday morning and I hope you guys are doing great? How was your weekend? Mine was great, I had a lot to do...how was yours? Please tell me about it na? I want to know. So sorry Keep Up With Bloom wasn't published yesterday, Internet issues.

Let me gist you about mine..ehen by the way did you hear that SisiYemmie and her bobo won the My Big Nigerian Wedding? If you don't know who or what I am talking about please CLICK HERE she has one of the best blogs I know and very interesting too.
Back to me, On Friday after work I went to church as usual and I had a great time in d presence of God and then on my way home I bought one succulent chicken suya from one spot in maitama chai! and I had it with garri hmmmmm I love that combo, I really wish I had all the pictures but I don't have a good camera yet but by the grace of God very very soon I wee buy one, and if the Lord is speaking to you biko do not ignore the voice o you will be richly blessed.

So on Saturday, I had to be up early to put my crib in other before rushing out for an Interior Designers meeting which took place at silverbird galleria, and we had lunch at Woks and Koi and we had a good time...their interior is also superb and their food is good too.


On Sunday, after church I was just up and about, a friend's house, tutti futti (ahh I love their frozen yoghurt) and a lil get together and that was all.

That is how my weekend just went! I didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning, was wishing it was Saturday.

Thanks for reading guys, more pictures would come later but before I go, see what I wore on Sunday.



Hugs & Kisses



In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you 
-1 Thessalonians5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment