Thursday 17 April 2014

THROWBACK THURSDAY

Hello Everyone, how are you guys doing today? And how are you prepping for the Easter? While we celebrate please lets not forget that Jesus is the reason for the season and that without him we would be long gone.
So, today I am gonna be bring to you guys a throwback...basically events that happened earlier this year
 and why it is so significant to me...Lets begin!

So far, 2014 has been filled with so much surprises and fun and I am grateful to God for his faithfulness...indeed he has been good to me, my family and everyone around me.

So I had my second BC (Big Chop) in January, the first was in Dec 2013...and so far I am having a good experience. It is growing fast too, I can braid and install weaves on it now yaaaay.
To me natural hair is fun because my hair is not coarse and it actually brings out an inner beauty tho.
I should do a post on my natural hair routine hmmm ok I would put that into consideration.









In February, I got engaged Yaaay, still can't get over my ring, It is beautiful.
It was a magical moment for me and I would never forget. You can read the full gist HERE
I use myself as a point of contact to reach anyone who desires a husband...May God grant you your heart desires and bless you with your own prince charming in Jesus name. AMEN!


March 5th was my birthday and it was wonderful, got loads of gifts and prayers from family and friends.
Please I would like to know your birthday so I can at least wish you happy birthday abi?
Just leave your comments below with your date and your email so I can reach you.


God has done so much more for me but these are what I would love to share on my blog and I am glad you are reading.
Has God been good to you? Please share your testimonies...I would love to rejoice with you.

Thanks for reading

Hugs & Kisses


Behold I send an angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared - Exodus 23:20

No comments:

Post a Comment