Monday 11 August 2014

KEEP UP WITH BLOOM: LAST DAYS!!!

Hey guys! How was your weekend? Don't really know how mine disappeared sha...weekends are really made in china and na the lowest grade.

Apologies for my absence on Friday, it was due to a very busy schedule, today is equally busy but I already told myself I must post today...so here I am.

Lets begin with Friday...oh by the way, been thinking of a way to thank my followers and readers for always been there and I came up with a brilliant idea. The first of leave a comment gets free airtime from me!!!
So lets get commenting...please leave your email after your comment and you'll hear from moi. Applicable to only Nigerian Readers please.

So about Friday, I went to church after work as usual and it was an awesome time in the presence of God. Its always a great time tho...I usually do not do any other thing after church because by the time I am done, it should be about 9pm and all I want to do is sleep. So that was how Friday went.

On Saturday, I was up early because I had loads of things to do...and that was how my day just went vavavoom.

On Sunday, Oh! One of my best days in the week and it was amazing just singing and dancing in my father's presence and I smiled home afterwards and at my sunday rice and slept...Shinning teeth.
I really don't have plenty activities for now, some people say my life is boring but I say my life is peaceful and I enjoy minding my business.
Anyhoo...

Loving my new mani...all smiles

What I wore to my father's house on Sunday...

So, you might be wondering what I meant when I said LAST DAYS huh? Oh well with the recent happenings in the world, I do believe Jesus is coming soon and I urge you all to love each other, be good to people, pray and live ready because the end is near. 
Ok bye...

Thanks for reading

Hugs & Kisses

The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right, and his ears are open to their prayers. But the Lord turns his face against those who do evil
.- 1 Peter 3:12 NLT

2 comments:

  1. Hello nice write up. We should talk. By the way expecting my airtime (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for commenting even tho I can't get airtime to you. We can discuss, just send me an email to rumemissbloom@gmail.com. Thank you

      Delete