Monday 4 August 2014

KEEP UP WITH BLOOM: WET!

Hello guys, how are you today?
Happy new week and if I haven't said Happy New Month, there it is.

How was your weekend? Mine was wet, It has been raining everyday since Friday, guess its officially rainy season.
Lemme gist you about my weekend sha, didn't do much but lemme still share.
On Friday, as usual I went to church after work and It was great. Sometimes all I want to do is just sit in the presence of God and worship, He gives me hope. When people are telling me how I can't do this and that, God just holds me up and shows me the way to go...that's why I am always glad to go into the house of the Lord because he makes my life beautiful.

On Saturday, I planned a stay at home day, just to sleep and read but something came up and I had to rush out of the house and that is how I did not have my lazy Saturday.

Sunday was a rainy day, sadly I couldn't take any pictures. I was cold and I don't know how I forgot sha. LOL so no pictures for you guys today.

Gist me about your weekend na...your comments would calm my nerves.

Thanks for reading

Hugs & Kisses

Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other. No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us.
 - 1John 4:11-12(NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment