Monday 18 August 2014

KEEP UP WITH BLOOM: PACKING FEVER :(

Before I begin today, I want to state that this book I am holding in this photograph is all I need to get all I want out of life! I have decided to follow God's way because its the only way that works for me.

Remember that, the first person to leave a comment wins free airtime...start commenting (Nigerian readers only)...leave your email address after your comment.


Ok! So how are you guys doing? Don't mind my heading for today o...but I actually have packing fever, I hate moving...it scares the crap out of me. Anyhoo before I get carried away lemme gist you about my weekend.

On Friday, I couldn't go to church because it was raining heavily and I kinda had work to do in the office but that is not an excuse tho...I just wasn't feeling up to it before I go dey roast goat for church...what is roasting goat? it is the process of sleeping, and your mouth is opened in the process...get the picture?
So I also finished a book I have been reading recently...Making Marriage Work by Joyce Meyer...and It was amazing, lemme show you the pishure
I am always proud of myself anytime I finish a book and these days I am all about the marriage books...I am learning a lot and I don't plan to stop. I plan to build a library pretty soon.

On Saturday, I had to do some office movement and then I had to face my greatest fear...MOVING!!! I am moving to a new apartment by God's grace and I am happy but I wish someone could pack my things for me :( .
I have been procrastinating but I cannot fight it anymore, so decided to start moving my belongings little by little. I managed to move my clothes from my closet to my box...hehehe proud of me. I just wonder how I go pack go my husband house??? 

Sunday...I had a great time in the presence of my father and I felt refreshed...lemme show you what I wore to church first before I gist you what happened after church.

Nobody buys me dresses like my mother inlaw...chai she is an Angel.

So..the gist, I was cooking  Sunday rice o after church, naim gas finish...JEHOV!!!! I almost cried, has that ever happened to you? I don't wish that on anyone abeg...thank God I had money at home so I rushed to go fill it up...and I ate my rice.

Thanks for reading

Hugs & Kisses

The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord will answer my prayer
- Psalms 6:9 NLT

4 comments:

  1. Hello dear! I've tagged you in the Gratitude challenge. Please check my blog for details. www.misspurpleheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading you posts..... You have a warm blog... I like it... I will visit more often... Nice one mami..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gas finishing while cooking? That's one of the wrongest things to happen to you when cooking. Imagine you didn't have money? You go chop am like that. Hahahahaha. Lovely dress..come and dash me *winks*

    ReplyDelete