Tuesday 12 August 2014

THE 4TH COMMANDMENT.

The series; 10 commandments to financial healing is still on-going o, I hope you guys are following? I trust that we are learning a thing or two, tho I feel bad sometimes that I do not get feedback but either way I would go on, I believe someone out there is being blessed by this.

Ok on to today's commandment...

Be prepared for what tomorrow brings.
No matter what, please commit to preparing yourself financially for the unexpected. This is something that most of us do not do and I used to be GUILTY!!! But thank God I have learnt my lesson and I have started preparing myself financially.
Sometimes I blame it on the economy, my income or the fact that most Nigerian private firms enjoy cheap labour but the truth is you cannot use what you do not have and if emergency arises, its not a fun thing to be running from pillar to post looking for who to borrow money from.

We have to use wisdom as it relates to our finances, wisdom is one of the key foundations to successfully obtaining financial healing.
Ask yourself now, would an unexpected expense set you back or would you be able to handle it and get back on your feet? As you spend your money remember to plan for the unexpected...Insure your house and cars, save for emergencies and don't forget to invest because most times when all is lost, all you can fall back to are your investments.
Its not a matter of what if, but when the rain falls...We have to be prepared for what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for always reading.

God bless you abundantly

But the love of the Lord remains forever with those who fear him. His salvation extends to the children's children of those who are faithful to his covenant, of those who obey his commandments.
- Psalm 103:17-18NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment