Tuesday 4 March 2014

MAKING QUALITY DECISIONS PART1

Hey guys, How are you guys doing? So I said I was going to do a post on Making quality decisions and I have come.
Before I begin...let me start by saying how much I love you guys, for reading and for commenting and you should know that without you I won't be blogging...oya take kiss mmmwah and hug and hi-five hehehe.

Oya let me start before I get carried away with luff :)

This is the beginning of a series because it is has different areas and it would be easier to read if i break it down so this is part 1 and please make sure you follow through so you can get the full gist.
I have come to realize that God wants me and you to be happy and enjoy life and to have the best life. And our decisions now is what would take us to that point of overflow...

So I am starting off with the 3 factors that you must consider when making quality decisions

  • You must always remember whose you are : Know that Jesus died for you and you were bought at a price (His blood) and that God created you and you do not own yourself.
  • You must always remember who you are : Ask yourself "Who will my decisions affect?", put into consideration that you are a father or a mother, a brother, a sister, an aunt, a guardian, a wife, a husband etc and that what ever decisions you make would definitely affect someone in your life.
  • You must consider God, Heaven and Earth : Ask your self "Would the decision I am about to make impact my purpose, legacy or calling and would God be happy with it?"
This is the first step to making a quality decision because you are not an Island, whatever decision you make would definitely affect someone one way or the other so you have to be careful when making decisions.

So as we begin this journey please keep an open mind and you would be blessed...part 2 coming up soon Qualities of a quality decision... Watch out!!!!


Thanks for reading and remember if your birthday is in the month of march send me an email at rumemissbloom@gmail.com and let me know, I have a gift for you.

Hugs&Kisses



Wealth gained by dishonesty will be diminished, but he who gathers by labour will increase
 - Proverbs 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment