Monday 24 March 2014

KEEP UP WITH BLOOM:MIA,WEDDING PLANS,300 RISE OF AN EMPIRE,WED EXPO

Hey guys, long time no post abi? I am sorry o mabinu...I have been MIA for personal reasons but I am fine thank God.
So howfar na? what has been going on? for me last week was very eventful, I was up and about the whole place hehehehe wedding plans and ish.

So lemme gist you what I have been up to, first off I decided to braid my hair again yaaaay hehehe...am I not beariful? I thank God for the shape of my head o because I can get away with different styles and still look pretty *blushing* and then I have been planning my wedding so if you have any ideas please don't hesitate I would love to hear from you.








I also saw 300 Rise of an Empire, have you seen it? It is very tough o chai if you see blood eh, spears and swords and arrows flying all over the place but it is a very cool movie, dunno if I would want to watch it again tho.


Soooooooo who is planning to attend the WED EXPO in Abuja? I plan to and I am looking forward to it with all vigor and I know it is going to be an awesome event. If you are going to be there please drop a comment below and we will see there by God's grace. You can find all the details HERE


So that is all the gist I have for you today o...its short shey? yea but the regular edition of keep up with Bloom would be up on time nextweek monday by God's grace...

Till my next post, stay blessed and have a fruitful week.


What I wore on sunday :) I tied the knot/tulip wrapper style...


Hugs & Kisses


Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established
- Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment