Wednesday 5 March 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME: 10 FACTS ABOUT ME!!!

Go shawty its my birthday, am gonna parry like its my buffday, we gonna drink chivita like its my baffday oh oh oh bla bla bla na dere i know reach...lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I am so happy today and extremely grateful to God for another year and I am looking forward to a year of pleasant surprises and greatness...

So today I am going to do the 10 facts tag, I would be telling you 10 facts about moi....are you excited? I am yaaaaay
okay lemme start...
  • My name is Oghenerume Deborah Ogufere aka Bloom
  • I am a Nigerian of course and I am from Delta State
  • I attended Igbinedion Education Centre and Benson Idahosa University
  • I am a christian
  • I am the 2nd child in my family and I have 4 younger siblings and an elder sister (3 brothers and  2 sisters)
  • I am in love and engaged to Dr. Oyemuyiwa Olufolarin Opatola
  • I was a tomboy when I was younger...hehehe
  • I love cooking
  • I am a crazy romantic (so my bobo said) and I do not forget easily (elephant tinz)
  • I do nails (I am a professional nail designer/technician)

So guys, that's 10 facts about me and I hope I have satisfied your curiosity hehehe

Below are some pictures of me for ya viewing pleasure, plenty thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday and for all the gifts I have received so far I am really grateful.

2012

2013

 2013

2013

 2012

2013


2013

2013


2013

2013

2014

2014

2014

Today

Thanks for reading

Hugs & Kisses





The Lord will open his good treasure, the heavens to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand.You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow
- Deut 28:12

4 comments:

  1. AWWW...this is lovely... happy bufday my lovely chumchum...lool... wish you the best in life and of course God's plans will come to pass in your life IJN, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HappyBirthday dearie.......Wish u fulfilment and may the Lord bless u big

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday my sugar banana..... #beautifulsoul

    ReplyDelete