Monday 3 March 2014

KEEP UP WITH BLOOM: QUALITY DECISIONS, SLEEP! SLEEP! SLEEP!

Hello lovelies, How was your weekend? Happy new month and happy new week! My weekend was very very very very short, I didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning...Remember this is my birthday week and if your birthday is on the 5th of march or you were born in the month of march please leave a comment below and let me know.

Lemme gist you about my weekend, I didn't really do much...On Friday after work I went to church and my Pastor rounded up the Making Quality Decisions series and It was awesome, after the service I made some quality decisions and here are a few of them

  • I would make it in this life and I would be very rich and enjoy my life
  • I would show love to people in words and in deeds
  • I would have a better spiritual life
  • I would be the best wife and mother
  • I would always make quality decisions
These decisions have changed my life and I know I would be a better person and you can make them too (I would do a post on Making quality decisions soon)...after church I went home and slept like a baby.

On Saturday, I really wanted to sleep in but I had to go for an Interior design meeting and I had to leave early because I was so tired...went home, had lunch and straight to bed.

On Sunday, I went to church and that was how my weekend finish ooo chai I really need a vacation...I should plan one soon.
How did your weekend go? I would like to know :)

What I wore on Sunday :)




Forever oh Lord, your word is settled in heaven -Psalm 119:89

No comments:

Post a Comment